The big difference between clearing a house and a flat is access to the property. Whatever the premises are like, we can tackle it.
We will consider which floor the flat is located on, whether there is a lift or stairs, what parking is available. However large or awkward the item – from beds to carpets, from fridges to bags of rubbish, we can take it away for recycle, reuse and waste disposal. Items with a value can be taken to auction or donated to a charity of your choice – just let us know. It’s important when we do a flat clearance that we come prepared for anything, well almost.
- Not sure about access? We will sort it out – just tell us when you call
- Don’t know what to do with all the rubbish? We will sort the junk from the treasures, take away the rubbish, recycle and reuse whatever we can
Our flat services:
- total or part clearance of houses and flats
- probate valuations
- loft or cellar clearance
- garden clearance
- decluttering your home
- dealing with compulsive hoarding
- full or part house or flat removals
- eco-friendly disposal of furniture, green waste, white goods, diy rubble & decorating rubbish
- rip out kitchens & bathrooms
- demolish sheds & small garages
- wash, clean and tidy
Show us your junk
Tell us what needs to go! Use the form, and if you have a photograph you can send that too.