Disposal of hazardous waste is highly regulated.
We can make sure your waste is collected, treated and disposed of safely, legally and efficiently.
Items categorised as hazardous waste vary from an aerosol to a van battery, from asbestos to drums of chemicals. With our experience and technical skill we ensure it is disposed of safely.
Hazardous waste items include:
- biological or medical waste
- domestic refuse, unless bagged
- helium or oxygen gas bottles
- oil, petrol or diesel
- paint or paint cans, unless empty
- raw meat or raw fish, unless packaged
- toxic substances, noxious chemicals and solvents
If you think you may have hazardous waste that needs disposal, please call our team on 0800 009 2111 or 0203 301 1435.
Show us your junk
Tell us what needs to go! Use the form, and if you have a photograph you can send that too.